PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
757 Jetliner (DVD-ROM)
Just FlightCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Price: US$ 14.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 16.91 (53%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Employs the very latest graphics techniques for realistic aircraft lighting effects and stunning external textures
- Impressive sound sets for both the Rolls-Royce RB211 and Pratt & Whitney engines
- Custom flight dynamics, with fuel and weight calculations based on actual 757 references
- Full complement of lighting effects from the wingtips and tail to cockpit and passenger windows
- Comprehensive manual including flight tutorial
- High quality interactive 3D virtual cockpit provides functionality lacking on the default FSX aircraft
descriptionOne of the world’s most popular narrow-bodied airliners now takes its place in Just Flight’s hugely popular F-Lite range – top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulations.
757 Jetliner has been created by Just Flight’s in-house development team and features accurate and detailed models of both the 757-200 and the 757-300 with its longer fuselage. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator X aircraft in terms of both modelling and cockpit systems, but can be flown without weeks of intensive study – if you Just want Flight, you just want F-Lite!
757 Jetliner features the 757-200 and 757-300 in both Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney engine models with high quality sound sets for both engine types. The accurately detailed aircraft come in winglet and non-winglet models with 24 super-high-resolution liveries, interactive 3D virtual cockpits complete with custom Flight Management Computer, and accurate animations.
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...