Click here for the complete list
- Final Fantasy XIII (Platinum)
- Borderlands 2
- Tales of Xillia (Collector's Edition)
- The Last of Us (Steelbook Edition)
- The Last of Us
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Tales of Xillia [First-Print Edition]
- Tales of Xillia 2
- The Last of Us (Collector's Edition)
- ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition with Bonus Sniper Challenge)
- Yakuza: Dead Souls
- Ninja Gaiden 3 (Japanese Language Version) [Collector's Edition]
- Dragon's Dogma (PlayStation 3 the Best)
US$ 15.511 d, 14:23:48
- Revamped Battle System Unlike the first two games of the series, Agarest 2 battles are fought with an engaging active grid-based battle system
- HD graphics Enjoy your favorite characters, environments and CGs in high-definition!
- Mini-games Engage in PlayStation®Move compatible Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games
- New Agarest Universe Roam freely in the newly designed world of Agarest
The central continent, from where the light is believed to have originated from, went silent, while at the same time demons began to spread throughout the world like a plague. Amongst the survivors of the catastrophe, that fateful day became known as the "Day of Light."
Sometime after the events of the Day of Light, a young man by the name of Weiss, who had lost all memory of himself, encounters an enigmatic woman named Eva, who introduces herself as an Agent of the Divine. It is from her that Weiss learns that he has committed the grievous sin of deicide, and that in order for him to atone for his crime he is to become the "Vessel" in which the power of the divinity he had slaughtered will be stored. For it will be that power that will be used to resurrect the one whose life he stole.
For those who betray the divine will pay for their sins in the space which separates salvation and damnation, as will their progeny.
|Release Date||Sep 06, 2012|
|Product Measures||17.5cm x 13.5cm x 2.5cm|
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 42 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is awesome.
I got the limited edition set for during the weekly special so it was worth it. Typical style jrpg. Good graphics, nice bonuses. plus it was delivered to me very quickly.
Good pack and good price
I got my copy recently through the mail and currently, I am still completing Record of Agarest War and then I cannot wait to try out this sequel as well. The graphics have been improved and the combat is more fluid than before.
A must-have tactical RPG for any JRPG fan out there!
Worth every penny.
Agarest: Generations of War 2 (Special Collector's Edition)
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.