Click here for the complete list
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Special Edition)
- Remember Me
- Gears of War 3
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Hitman: Absolution
- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Overkill Edition)
- BioShock Infinite
- Brilliant experience from a legendary game designer. From Dave Jones, the creative mastermind behind Grand Theft Auto and Lemmings, comes Crackdown, an explosive masterpiece set to define open-world, free-form next-generation gaming.
- True next-generation visuals. Harnessing the power of Xbox 360, Crackdown players enforce justice against the backdrop of a crime-ridden metropolis that is massive in scale, monstrous in scope and meticulous in detail. The unique presentation style employs a highly stylized rendering technique that turns the game into a living graphical novel.
- Cooperative gameplay for double the mayhem. From the games initial concept to final design, Real Time Worlds focused on delivering dynamic, engaging cooperative gameplay for double the carnage, action and intensity.
- 3-D free-form gameplay. For the first time ever, an urban playground has been created to encourage players to explore and exploit the full width, depth and height of a city. Players wage war on the crime syndicates by taking part in high-octane chases on foot and on wheels while using any appropriate route along, around, across, over, under or through the environment. Freedom abounds because it is up to the player to determine how best to complete the nonlinear objectives in a myriad of wild and creative ways.
- Over-the-top action. All strategies and tactics are acceptable, provided players reclaim the streets by unleashing the awesome abilities inside each agent. As players develop and hone their gameplay skills, their agents genetic tendencies will increase, allowing players to realize their agents full potential. Players will be able to run at dazzling speeds, take death-defying leaps, handle the most incredible weapons, perform impossible vehicular maneuvers, move massive objects and deliver bone-crushing blows.
- Music as environment. More than 100 licensed tracks, spanning a wide range of styles and genres, give audio identities to characters and locations in Crackdown. The music coupled with a next-generation use of 5.1 surround sound will let gamers know just from the music and sound effects they hear which crime syndicate is headed their way.
- The environment as a weapon. Is a character low on ammo? No problem. Thanks to an amazing amount of props and a deep physics system, players can use whatever they can get their hands on as weapons trash cans, vehicles, even people to clean the streets of crime. In Crackdown, the effects of the players actions stay in place much longer than in other open-environment titles, giving gamers a far greater range of options when setting the scene for mass destruction. If players gather vehicles to create a barricade, they will be there when the they return with more. Gamers can create an arrangement of explosives and come back later to set the explosion. Crackdown remembers, and reacts, to the players actions within the game world.
- Limited Time Offer - Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta
Crackdown is developed by Scotland's Real Time Worlds exclusively for Microsoft Game Studios and Xbox 360. Real Time Worlds is led by Dave Jones, the creative mastermind behind some of the most innovative and best-selling video games including the global blockbuster Grand Theft Auto and the legendary hit Lemmings.
|Release Date||Feb 20, 2007|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 43 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good open world game.
This game is not only fun buy hilarious too.
This isnt a bad game, but it felted dated when it launched, feels really dated now.
Just get Crackdown 2 instead. It is cheaper and is not different enough to warrant playing both games. The 2nd game is marginally better, but like I said is way cheaper so its a no brainier.
Great action adventure
Great Open World Game.
The 2nd Game is better but this one still kick ass!
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.