Click here for the complete list
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
- Radiant Historia
- 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Doors
- Pokemon White Version 2 [DSi Enhanced]
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Pokemon Black Version 2 [DSi Enhanced]
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
- Jewel Link Chronicles: Mountains of Madness
US$ 16.041 d, 01:57:45
- Become the worlds greatest Monster Scout in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, a spinoff of the fan-favorite DRAGON QUEST core series. Players scout and collect monsters in order to build a team to battle enemies
- When a players party encounters other monsters in a battle, they can try to recruit those monsters with their scouting skills. A meter on the top screen indicates the chance that players can scout a monster. The higher the number, the higher the chance the monster will join a players party
- More than 300 different monsters are available to scout and synthesize. By synthesizing two different monsters, players can create new, more powerful monsters. These monsters can be customized using more than 240 skill trees. Some monsters return from previous DRAGON QUEST games, while others are new
- In battles, monsters level up to learn new skills and become more powerful
- Players can battle their monster teams against one another using a local wireless connection. Or, using a broadband Internet connection, they can connect to Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection to battle against other players
- The Wi-Fi World Tournament lets players battle against other monster teams around the world
- The game supports a variety of Tag Mode options that let players connect and share data with others: ○ Players who connect via Tag Mode with owners of DRAGON QUEST VI®: Realms of Revelation or DRAGON QUEST IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies can scout monsters from those games. ○ Players who connect via Tag Mode with other Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 players can battle against them and have a chance to scout their monsters without affecting their games
|Release Date||Sep 23, 2011|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 16 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
One great RPG
This game is similar to pokemon, but i think it is more interesting, great battle system.
This game is pretty awesome
collect and synthesis for a greater monster is cool
I love Dragon Quest series and this gives you plenty of action and customization for your monsters. But it doen't give you much of a story though.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.