- Compatible with all Xbox360 games.
- USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse inputs.
- 13 ft. USB cable connects to Xbox360 for any size room
- Turbo option for A, B, X, Y, LB, RB, RT, LT buttons
- Compatible with all Xbox360 console versions and future firmware updates.
- Requires an official wired Xbox 360 Controller and Xbox 360 Wireless headset for Xbox Live voice chat!
- Eagle Eye 3.0 Firmware Preinstalled
- Adjust Mouse sensitivity through the games option menu.
- Fluid translation from the Xbox360 right analog stick to mouse movement for more precise aim and accuracy in-game.
- Maps out all Xbox360 buttons and left analog stick via the included Eagle Edit software to customize your controls. Right analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
|Ãâ½ÃÀÏ||Dec 08, 2011|
|Á¦Ç° Ä¡¼ö||14cm x 12.5cm x 6.5cm|
||(4.5 5°³ Áß¿¡)|
ÀüÃ¼ 2 ¸®ºä Áß¿¡ ¸¶Áö¸· 2 ¸®ºä º¸±â. ¸®ºä¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó¿Â ¾î¶² ÀÇ°ßµµ ÀúÈñ È¸»ç¿Í ¾Æ¹«·± °ü·ÃÀÌ ¾øÀ½À» ¾Ë·Áµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Better with Dpi mouse. 9/10
This converter is just like the PS3 version. But on 360, you must have Xbox 360 wired controller to make the EEC 360 working.
In the game, the device is really good. You can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse when you playing games by using advanced calibration features from EEC.
This product is highly recommended.
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to ¿¬¶ôÃ³. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.