Cliquez ici pour voir la liste complète
- Pokemon White Version 2 [DSi Enhanced]
- Wheel of Fortune
- 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Doors
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Autobots
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
- Radiant Historia
- Pokemon Black Version 2 [DSi Enhanced]
- Major League Baseball 2K12
Fossil Fighters: Champions [DSi Enhanced]Nintendo
Compatible Nintendo DS (NDS)
|Version US||plus de choix|
mettre de côté
- Players excavate and clean fossils. New Giant Fossil Rocks (containing complete Dinosaur fossils) and Odd Fossil Rocks (which are two-sided) add to the fun of the cleaning process
- Once the fossils have been cleaned, they can be revived into Vivosaurs, which players can then arrange into teams for battles. The better the fossils have been cleaned, the more powerful the Vivosaurs are in battle
- Strategy is key in battles. Players must put forth teams of three Vivosaurs, then rotate their positions to maximize their power advantage over opponents
- New Super Evolver Vivosaurs evolve into new forms with the help of golden fossils
- Players can compete in matchmaking battles or upload their best team to see how it fares against others. Players can also download additional Vivosaurs and events
- Using DS Download Play, one player who has the game can link up wirelessly with another Nintendo DS owner within range so both can cooperate to expertly clean fossils together
|Date de sortie||Nov, 18. 2011|
A partir de 6 ans et plus. Ne contient aucunes scènes susceptibles de heurter la sensibilité des plus jeunes. Les titres de cette catégorie peuvent contenir des scènes à caractère fantastique, une violence et un langage très modérés.
|Note moyenne des commentaires:||
||(5 sur 5)|
|Nombre de votes:||4|
Voici le(s) 3 dernier(s) commentaire(s) selectionné(s) sur un total de 3. Notez que les opinions émises dans les commentaires de nos clients ne reflètent pas necéssairement celles de l'équipe de Play-Asia.com.
Champions is the sequel to the very innovative Fossil Fighters.
They have made cleaning fossils easier by adding two consumable tools, and the older tools seem more powerful than in the first game outright.
They have even reduced the amount of fossils you need to clean for the robot to level up at auto-cleaning for you!
Battles have changed drastically; there is no longer an EZ, and there are now two, very different strategic ways of positioning your Vivosaurs: two in front and one in back OR one in front and two in back.
Another great improvement over the last game is how you can now store revived fossils away, so that when you clean a new one, you can revive a duplicate of the same vivosaur.
Ever dreamed of a team made up of one kind of vivosaur?
Now you can do that.
The story is far less predictable and it involves more characters than the last one did.
It has nothing to do with the previous one, but you will find a few references to the old fossil park, which is a nice touch.
If you have not played the first game, I advise you against it, as this game is far better and there is no standing connection between the two.
So you would gain nothing from finishing the first game and then this one in that order.
Champions offers improved graphics, better quality of sound/music and a much bigger selection of vivosaurs.
The only bad thing about this game is that it makes its predecessor useless.
This is a good game and it is fun to revive dinosaurs for battle. The number of dinosaurs is more than expected and the battle is in 3D!
Fossil fighter lets you excavate fossils and then revive them as dinosaurs for battle. DS download play is also available where you can play with a friedn who does not owe the game copy.
|flux de news général flux de news de la catégorie "Jeux / Nintendo DS™ / Jeux par versions / Jeux US"|
Les marques citées sur nos pages appartiennent à leur(s) propriétaire(s) respectif(s). Si vous souhaitez nous faire part d’une remarque concernant les copyrights, merci de nous contacter. La marque Play Asia et son logo sont la propriété de Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.