- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Overkill Edition)
- Metro: Last Light (Limited Edition)
- Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
- Ridge Racer: Unbounded
- Robotics;Notes [Limited Edition]
- Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II Ear Force Kilo (Limited Edition)
- Michael Jackson The Experience
- NBA 2K13
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Shin Hokuto Musou
(Free delivery over US$ 25 order value)
- Experience total control of both rider and bike with easier controls as part of the enhanced Rider Reflex
- An advanced real-time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap
- Wreck-avoidance lets you correct collisions and landings to race like a pro
- Go bar-to-bar with in-your-face motocross racing
- Rider-to-Rider collisions and win/loss conditions through a new bar banging system
- Compete in the Nationals and claim the Motocross Championship title
|Release Date||May 26, 2011|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Wow..so stunning and yet great racing game
I'm not really a motocross fan, but I still had fun with this game.
Not the best in the series, but it is still fun. It handles and controls the best out of all the MX vs ATV games so far, yet it lacks any of the fun stuff from previous games. No tricks at all, no random vehicles for the free roam tracks either.
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.