- Cable Harness for PS360+
- Console Cable for PS360+ (PSOne, Playstation 2)
- PS/PS2 Controller Programmable Converter
- VS Link Cable
- Monaural AV Cable
- PlayStation Multitap Adaptor
- Stereo AV Cable
- S Terminal Cable
- PlayStation RFU Adapter Version 3.0
- Turbo function: Pressing Prog button on the converter, and individually pressing any of △、〇、╳、 □ 、L1、R1 button on PS controller, you can define the button as Turbo function. The Turbo function of the button will be cancelled by repeating this step
- Slow function: Simultaneously pressing Prog button on the converter and Start button on PS controller, you can get Slow function, and the function will be cancelled by repeating this step
- Support two record modes: Normal REC Mode and Real Time REC Mode. You can set L2、R2、L3、R3 button as a programmable button. Each of them can record 15 kinds of motion at most, and the max time interval between each motion is about 2 seconds
- Normal REC Mode: You can input being defined buttons by turns without caring for the time interval between them because it can be adjusted together later
- Real Time REC Mode: Memorize the button that you have recorded in real time, including the lasting time of each button and the delaying time of the button series
- Intelligent convert function: The right and left direction in Macro can be exchanged. Forexample, if you define Macro of L2 as →↘↓↙←, automatically the converter will convert Macro to ←↙↓↘→ when you press ←＋L2. Just like this, when you exchange the position in the game, you still can use the defined Macro
|Release Date||Aug 30, 2012|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 1 reviews, out of a total 1 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Buy it to program default move for L1, L2, R1 and R2. now can use controller for fighting game.
thank this saving my controller!!!!
Compatible with PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Usually ships within 1-5 days
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.