Click here for the complete list
- Sturmwind [Regular Edition]
- Sturmwind: Windstärke 12 [Limited Deluxe Edition w/ Krakor]
- Guruguru Onsen 3
- Power Smash: Sega Professional Tennis
- Pro Yakyuu Team o Tamesou!
- Neo XYX [Collector's Edition]
- Pro Yakyuu Team de Asobou!
- Hundred Swords
Sturmwind: Windstärke 12 [Limited Deluxe Edition w/ Krakor]redspotgames
Compatible with Dreamcast™
|No Region Protection||more choices|
|Add to cart||or||save for later|
- 16 stages
- 3 selectable difficulty levels
- Configurable controls
- Adjustable screen position
- Different weapons selectable
- More than 20 large boss enemies
- Hundreds of different enemies
- FMV intro sequence
- Hybrid 2D/3D game engine
- Resolution 640x480
- PAL50, PAL60, NTSC and VGA (with Adapter) compatible
- CDDA Sound
- Works with any MIL-CD compatible Dreamcast
- Supports Joypad, Arcade Stick (Analog/Digital), VMU, and Rumble Pack
- Internet Hi-Score Tables
- Award Trophy System with unlockable content
|Release Date||Apr 24, 2013|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 1 reviews, out of a total 1 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.