- Zone of the Enders HD Collection (Includes demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)
- Tom Clancy's EndWar
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- Shin Sangoku Musou: Multi Raid 2 HD Version
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Hakuna Matata (English / Korean Version)
- Bionic Commando
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
- The Old World will burn Embark on a contentious quest for retribution spanning five chapters and 40 missions that promises to bring fire, death, and destruction to the great cities of medieval Europe
- A Templar Cursed Transform the world around you into a flaming red vision of Hell, increasing your strength and your ability to perceive hidden things, all at the expense of your humanity
- Brotherhood of Steel Split‐screen or online, recruit a friend to assume control of the thief, Esteban, to join in the excitement of shared adventure
- Intense, visceral 3rd‐person action Easy to grasp yet deep in its execution, a weapon‐based combat engine features over 90 combos, 130+ weapons, and a timing‐based counter system
- Online Play & Downloadable content may only works on Korean PlayStation Network account ONLY!
|Release Date||Oct 25, 2011|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 16 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Very good game with awsome graphics.
Good price and a very good game!
GAME PERFECT GOOD PRICE AND RPG
This game feels a lot like army of two, but with a more medieval appeal. You can buy lots of weapons skills and combos to improve your character and the bloody blows are very pleasure. Good one.
It is very Great!
Goods & Price is Very Goooooooood!
The Cursed Crusade
Compatible with PlayStation3™
US, No Region Protection / Action
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.