PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
A380 Version 2
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for A380 Version 2
- Highly detailed replica of the Airbus A380
- Three realism levels available: beginner, intermediate and expert. Beginner users won't have to read tons of documentation to fly, intermediate users will have more realism while enjoying some FS "shortcuts", while expert users will have to follow actual procedures.
- Outstanding 3D Cabin : luxury First Class, economy class, sleeper cabins
- Real simulation from complete Cold & Dark cockpit to full auto landing
- Interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit - Exactly as the real aircraft
- Day and night lighting
- Available features: User Experience: allows the user to select the realism level of the systems
descriptionThe newly constructed A380 is rolled out of its hangar for its maiden test flight. Airport and Airbus staff have joined government officials and members of the public to see the flight off.As Official Test Pilot, you will embark your A380 for a 60 minutes Maiden Flight. After a (hopefully) successful take-off from Toulouse Blagnac, you will be asked to execute a smooth touch-and-go in Spain, over majestic Pyrenees mountains and 'hollywood-type' cinematics sequences. During the flight, ground engineers will ask you to perform in-flight tests over beautiful landscapes and the Atlantic ocean. Then, you will be directed to the factory home base so that the test sensor data can be offloaded.This Flight Simulator X mission, supplied in different complexity levels, allow beginner and expert pilots alike to train through a step-by-step tutorial, from cold and dark cockpit to full kiss landing. The missions feature English voices and subtitles displayed in English, German or French.
|Official Release Date||Jun 01, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...