PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for A4 Pacific Class
- A4 Pacific Class is officially licensed by the National Railway Museum
- Developed with help from experienced A4 drivers
- Unique features and animations abound, including working lights, accurately animated running gear and lots more!
- Includes an accurate sound package from a real A4, including the distinctive A4 whistle
- Six challenging scenarios
descriptionFive of the world’s most famous A4 Pacific steam engines are presented here in all their glory, with six authentic liveries and accurate detail variations across the eleven drivable locomotives. These include single and twin chimney stacks, with and without headboards, streamlined side fairings, un-balanced models, corridor and non-corridor tenders.First run in 1935, the 4-6-2 A4 Pacific Class of streamlined locomotives were designed by Sir Nigel Gresley and represent the pinnacle of British steam trains. The record breaking Mallard is probably the best known steam train in the world and it is joined by the Bittern, Silver Link, Sir Nigel Gresley and Union of South Africa in this fantastic package.
|Official Release Date||Mar 19, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...