PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for ABZU
- Surprise twists and turns that reveal jaw-dropping moments
- Created by Matt Nava, the artistic genius behind Flower and Journey
- Tens of thousands of fish and hundreds of species from around the world
- Never before seen lighting dynamics that create unparalleled under sea realism
- Music score by Austin Wintory
- There is a complete simulation of the food chain, where predators hunt and eat prey
descriptionABZÛ will take players on an epic adventure into the depths of the ocean, where they will encounter majestic creatures and discover long lost secrets. The game draws inspiration from a deep, innate story that we all carry in our collective subconscious, a universal origin myth that resonates across cultures. As such, the name ABZÛ references a concept from the oldest Mesopotamian mythology: it is the combination of two ancient words Ab, meaning ocean, and Zû, meaning to know. Essentially, ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.
|Official Release Date||Jan 27, 2017|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...