PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Adidas miCoach
- Complete physical training including strength, flexibility, cardio, drills and conditioning
- A wealth of available activities including more than 320 unique exercises and seven sports at launch: Football, Tennis, Running, Basketball, American Football, Men’s Training and Women’s Training
- Points earned both in front of the console and away, redeemable for real-life discounts on an array of Adidas products. Players can track progress from anywhere using the online miCoach network
- Master Classes with such sports luminaries as Dwight Howard, Ricardo Kaká, Tyson Gay, Jessica Ennis, Ana Ivanović, Eric Berry and more. Train one-on-one with the stars in your own living room, incorporating all of their tips and fitness secrets
- Dynamically adapted personal training centered around the Heart Rate Monitor (HRM). miCoach is fully integrated to support Adidas and other brands of hardware, including HRM, Pacer, Zone and stride sensor
- Downloadable updates and content, including new sports, athletes, training plans, Master Classes, real world events (such as the 2012 Olympics) and new avatar clothing
descriptionAdidas miCoach is a complete sports training system on Move for PlayStation®3. Designed to take performance to the next level, players will train side by side with a variety of internationally recognized sports stars, continuously receiving feedback in real time.
The miCoach system tracks all exercises performed and rewards players in-game. All training data is accessible anywhere, any time on the miCoach website and on the free miCoach phone app. Users are also encouraged to share, compare and compete with friends and other members to build and maintain motivation.
From beginners to the most seasoned competitors, miCoach personalizes training programs and sets achievable goals based on a user’s fitness and performance goals.
Using players’ Adidas miCoach hardware, the game wirelessly monitors activity both in front of the console and away. Players can track their heart rate, performance and goals progress throughout the duration of their program with easy-to-read graphical displays.
|Official Release Date||Jul 13, 2012|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...