PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Adrenalin Misfits
- Kinect (Natal) full body motion controls mean anyone can compete and play in single player mode or two player battles
- Race through 7 unique fantasy worlds including the snowy mountain, stormy desert, glacier lands, limestone caves, volcanoes and more
- Compete, win and become one of 7 monsters you just defeated or play as an original avatar or XBOX 360 avatar
- Win tournaments and acquire as many as 60 cross boards each with special abilities
- Track rankings, time and scores with anyone in the World via live leader boards
- Challenges include time challenges, fly distance, balloon buster, stadium mini-games, big air, terrain park, half pipe and more
- Requires kinectTM sensor
descriptionExperience Konami’s first ever Microsoft Kinect (Natal) title with full body motion controls! Adrenalin Misfits thrusts gamers into 7 unbelievable fantasy worlds with exciting boarding battles in amazing environments. Compete in cross boarding action through freestyle, time and collection challenges against boss characters each with unique abilities. Battle Boss’ from around the world growing your abilities and gaining more impressive boards each with their own special features. Win a race, steal that boss’ board and do battle to collect all 60. Kinect (Natal) controls mean anyone can play because your body is the controller. The Kinect (Natal) camera reads your body’s natural motions converting them into character actions on screen. It’s not just a race, it’s a battle!
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2010|
|Subtitles||English, French, Spanish|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...