PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
After Burner: Black Falcon
SegaCompatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for After Burner: Black Falcon
- Intense arcade gameplay: Dive into adrenaline-charged arcade gameplay, flying customizable military fighter jets and engaging in fast-paced, explosion-rich combat.
- Pick-up-and-play controls: Quick, responsive controls that are easy to learn ensure top quality on-the-go gameplay.
- Dazzling visuals: Intense explosions with high-speed planes fly through a variety of incredibly detailed environments filled with enemy targets.
- Online multiplayer modes: Players find a wingman and work together to destroy enemy targets in co-op mode, or compete in a high-intensity multiplayer dogfight - all with Ad Hoc capability.
- Single-player campaign: A terrorist cell called Black Falcon has infiltrated a top-secret facility escaping with 13 fighter jets. As a member of a highly classified military group, players must do whatever is necessary to retrieve these military fighter planes.
- Officially licensed aircraft: Take to the skies with 15 officially licensed military planes such as the F-14 Tomcat, F-18 Super Hornet and AV-8B Harrier.
- In-depth customization: Players customize their military jets with an array of weaponry and other visual upgrades, and improve performance by installing various engine components creating a faster, more maneuverable and deadlier fighter plane.
descriptionExperience the ultimate adrenaline rush of explosive arcade flight combat in After Burner: Black Falcon™ on the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. Players take flight in customizable fighter jets and maneuver through a barrage of missiles and enemy fire using destructive weapons to seek and destroy all terrorist targets in the air or on land. Budding pilots can also dogfight competitively via Ad Hoc in a variety of multiplayer modes, or work with another pilot to achieve co-op-only goals. For the first time, have intense arcade fun with many more in-depth features - all in one game!
|Official Release Date||Mar 20, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...