PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Stylish controller with unique Afterglow effect to further enhance gaming experience
- Fully featured and compatible with all PS3 consoles and software
- Lag free 2.4Ghz wireless connectivity
- Features enhanced L2 and R2 Real Triggers for added control
- Refined analogue stick placement with ergonomically modelled grip
- Afterglow may be turned on and off as required
- Available in Red, Blue or Green
descriptionThe Afterglow family of controllers breaks new ground in form, features, and radiant aesthetics, delivering gamers an experience sure to have them glowing. The appearance of the Afterglow controllers is defined by clear a polycarbonate body plastic, within which red, blue, or green circuit boards and components reside. Amplifying the theme, multitudes of LEDs within the controllers glow, matching the circuit board colour. The result is a truly vibrant glow in both light and dark gaming situations. The Afterglow AP.2 for the PS3 features enhanced L2 and R2 triggers and provides a refined analogue stick location similar to the Xbox 360 style analogue stick placement for FPS advantage with an ergonomically modelled grip built for comfort and competition. Each Afterglow controller allows the player to adjust the LED settings to on or off.
|Official Release Date||Dec 02, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...