PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Agricultural Simulator 2013 (Steam) steamdigital
United Independent Entertainment GmbHCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
(Only 1 left in stock.)
Price: US$ 1.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 1.04 (34%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- More than 100 vehicles and extensions
- 3 different environments including towns, villages and farms (Tuscany, Alpine, United States)
- Dynamic, realistic ground
- Realistic “dirtying” of ALL vehicles (visually and in handling)
- 6 different animal species (cattle, bulls, sheep, chickens, horses, deer)
- Extensive help system, including transport tasks
- New plant species (e.g. sunflower)
- Sales hot spots on all maps for all products - quick sale for inexperienced players
- Interactive tutorial missions for all beginners
descriptionThe sequel to the successful Agricultural Simulator series with over 200.000 copies sold is now updated for 2013 – with agricultural technology supplied by well-known partners (Fendt, Massey Fergusson, Challenger, and Valtra). An idyllic farming environment surrounded by inviting & untilled mountain panoramas set in the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany and USA are waiting for all fans of the Agricultural Simulator series. At their very own farm hobby-farmers undertake the daily tasks and challenges of a professional: The production of food, sustainable resources and delivery of eco products all have to be managed. Fields have to be worked and farm animals cared for. The dynamics of the farm make the whole game more realistic! Future farmers have to invest tactically and smartly - the running costs at the farm, including fuel, machinery, resources and seeds must not be underestimated. To realize a profit it takes financial and tactical skill. Get some work done by the new automatic help system and enjoy the seeing and harvesting the crops in the new fields.
|Official Release Date||Nov 23, 2012|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...