PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Aion: Assault on Balaurea (DVD-ROM)
- Aion: Assault on Balaurea offers eight new instances that provide a range of challenges from solo adventures to full-on Legion raids. Characters will face Balaur cultists in the Udas Temple instance, explore the roots of a great Elim tree creature, and fight each other in one of Aion’s fierce PvPvE battles aboard the Chantra Dredgion, the new Balaur supply ship
- Players will explore the vast lands of Balaurea, the home of the Balaur, ruled by the Dragon Lord Tiamat. The Asmodians and Elyos have established fortresses in the two new zones: Gelkmaros and Ingisson. Each area features completely new environments, powerful monsters, and unique flight mechanics to enjoy
- Pets are no longer purely decorative. Aion creates an entire new subsystem for players to explore as characters acquire functional pets capable of storing goods, assisting with crafting, or acting as guardians by alerting their masters to nearby enemies
- Characters will discover new weapons, earn new items, and learn new skills as they explore the dangerous lands of Balaurea in their journey toward level 55
- Windstreams, a new enhanced flight mechanic with varying strengths and effects, allow characters to traverse the vast new zones of Gelkmaros and Ingisson faster and with unlimited flight time
- Aion’s new Twitter feed functionality, with its fluid integration into the game, makes it easy for players to display their bragging rights to their friends. Players can capture and Twitpic up to ten of their favorite screenshots using the updated in-game UI
descriptionAion®: Assault on Balaurea™ (Aion 2.0) evolves the game’s story and terrain as it expands the game world of Atreia far beyond the traditional territories of Asmodae and Elysea. In this new chapter of Aion, characters take the fight against the invading Balaur into Balaurea, the Balaur’s homeland, through a counterassault against that massive, dragonlike enemy race and its allies. Aion: Assault on Balaurea will leave players breathless as they encounter jaw-dropping new challenges, novel and updated instances and zones, an increased level cap, and fresh weapons, items, skills, and flight mechanics. And characters will not be exploring the new zones all by themselves, as Aion: Assault on Balaurea introduces functional pets equipped with in-game benefits that will rapidly become constant character companions.
|Official Release Date||Sep 10, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...