- Experience the story of a carrier! Witness the adventures of Admiral Lucas Stark and Hideaki Hashimoto, the captains of aircraft carriers in the Pacific Ocean in WW2
- Protect your carrier! Take control of the ship’s cannon turrets in Survive Mode
- Enter the watchtower! Look out for enemies and discover new missions
- Take control of whole squadrons! Instead of controlling just one airplane, you can control all aircrafts in your squadron in the respective mission
- Equip your airplanes with real weapons! All possible plane-weapons-configuration is based on real models
- A real setting combined with arcade gameplay! Every plane can only be equipped with a limited amount of ammunition. You can avoid this restriction as you switch between the different planes of a squadron
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is a unique flight simulation with strategy elements and a compelling storyline. The game is focused on aircraft missions during WW2 that are started from aircraft carriers. Choose your side: US Navy vs. Japanese Imperial Navy.
|Official Release Date||Nov 03, 2015|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Many different tactical level of combats
Lots of historical WWII scenes
Require practical strategies
Although it is not a simple game, I sure players will find a lot funs.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.