PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (DVD-ROM)
- Fly more than 16 aircraft from both World Wars, including classic biplanes like the Sopwith Camel to the Messerschmitt BF109 and the Spitfire. Push the limits of secret prototypes such as the Bolchowitinow BI-3, Gloster Meteor fighter jets , and the Horten H IX, a forerunner of modern stealth bombers
- Add speed or maneuverability as you shred your enemies in vicious aerial dogfights, leveraging airplane customizations that best match your playing style and mission requirements
- 24 real-world inspired maps including Berlin, Belgrade, Slovakia and Tobruk will challenge your battlefield piloting skills across 7 campaigns and 49 diverse missions
- Newcomers can jump in and play quickly, thanks to the accessible arcade controls. Combat aces can switch to simulation-styled controls for more precision and realism. Use Move controller on the PlayStation 3
- Show everyone you're an ace in four player Dogfight, Team Dogfight, Capture-the-Flag and Destroy & Protect multiplayer onlineexploratory gameplay
descriptionAir Conflicts: Secret Wars - is an arcade flight game with battles spanning both World Wars, featuring seven campaigns and 49 missions that engage players in white-knuckle air battles and secret missions across Europe and North Africa. An impressive selection of famous aircraft of the era is available to the player, each showcasing specific strengths and weaknesses in the battle for air supremacy.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - challenges players with an exciting mix of mission types, including - patrolling, sneaking/stealth, hit & run, bombing and escort objectives. Mission objectives are presented in an animated, graphic-novel style format as cockpit chatter keeps the game lively and fun. An upgrade system lets players tune their planes' performance between missions, allowing for more maneuverable and faster aircraft, while also boosting their wingman's skills.
Casual pilots and veteran simulation fans will appreciate the game's dual control schemes - either arcade, for simpler, faster control, or simulation mode, for more fine-tuned and realistic control. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - extends its replayability with several multiplayer modes for up to four players on PlayStation 3.
|Official Release Date||Sep 27, 2011|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...