PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Airbus Series - Volume 1 (DVD-ROM)
- Three realism levels available: Beginner, Intermediate and Expert. Inexperienced users won't have to read tons of documentation to fly; intermediate users will have more realism while enjoying some flight sim 'shortcuts'; expert users will have to follow actual procedures
- Flight Simulator X Viewpoints: Gear, Wing, Cabin and more
- Ability to save your flights including ALL FMC-programmed parameters
- GMax-built exterior/interior models with high-resolution reflective textures, dynamic shine and realistic night lighting.
- 39 international liveries
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) with superb details, including seats, screens and catering
- Complete and ultra-realistic digital 'fly-by-wire' technology
- Truly immersive sound experience, as per the real aircraft: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks
- Detailed passenger view
- Numerous animations: hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, passenger doors and cargo hatches
- Load Manager and Fuel Planner
- Frame-rate friendly
- High-resolution textures
descriptionThe A318, A319, A320 and A321 are operated by airlines across the globe and now the development team at feelThere/Wilco Publishing has accurately re-created these fly-by-wire favourites.
These aircraft are accurate from the flight model and avionics to their liveries and interiors. With different engine options, three levels of complexity and 39 detailed liveries, the Airbus Series is a clear winner for every virtual operator.
|Official Release Date||Aug 31, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...