PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Highly detailed rendition of Mykonos International Airport (LGMK)
- Complete coverage of over 140km² with high resolution satellite imagery (0.5m/px)
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground by ‘texture baking’
- Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground by ‘baked lighting’
- Custom autogen and all important landmarks
- Animated car traffic around the airport
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
- Complex reconstruction of the town with over 2000 hand placed objects
- Four highly detailed helipads
- Animated ship traffic around the island including a custom, land-able yacht
- Compatible with AI traffic Add-Ons
- Compatible with Ground Environment X and Ultimate Terrain X
- Includes FSX and Prepar3D version
descriptionAccording to a legend, the isle of Mykonos arose as Hercules encountered and defeated twelve giants which he then threw into the sea where they turned into stone. Mykonos is today one of the most popular Mediterranean islands, famous for its cosmopolitan character and culture.
The scenery features the international Airport of Mykonos, which offers a spectacular approach over steeply rising terrain, bays and white beaches. Mykonos’ architecture is landmarked and unique with its look of white facades, blue windows and doors. There are also countless chapels scattered across the island, some are even located around the airport and one in particular is located inside the airport perimeter.
There are a couple of private helipads perfectly suited for some rather adventurous flights around the island. A custom made yacht with a built-in helipad is available as well for interacting. All important landmarks are realistically and accurately created. The town is a highly detailed scene with over one thousand hand-placed buildings and hundreds of trees to provide the characteristic look of Mykonos.
The entire island is covered with high resolution satellite imagery (0.5m/px) and custom autogen.
Regardless of being an airliner, a helicopter or a private pilot, this scenery covers all aspects of flight simulation in a very detailed manner and holds many things to discover. Board the cockpit of a private jet or a helicopter after landing with an airliner and explore this magnificent scenery which was built to be a complete and high detailed image of the reality.
|Official Release Date||Mar 15, 2013|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...