PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Airshow Pilot (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.91 (19%)
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Airshow Pilot (DVD-ROM)
- Provides a step-by-step explanation of how to get the most from Airshow Pilot.
- Each Event is supplied with an aerobatic program in two difficulty levels - 'Sportsman' (fairly short and easy) and 'Advanced' (longer and more difficult.
- Practise your flying in the familiar surroundings of your home airport. You can practise individual figures or the entire flight program. When you are familiar with your flight program, enter the competition at the Airshow airfield.
- Every flight program consists of a number of aerobatic figures, such as straight flying, turns, loops, rolls and much more, both in normal and inverted flight. Events can be offline, competing with randomly generated pilots, or online events in which you compete with real oppnents.
- This monitors your practice and competition flying, and will give you a full rating after your flight for each individual aerobatic figure flown as well as for the full flight program.
- Once the event is over you will find yourself ranked alongside all other pilots (AI or real ones)
- Track your progress throughout a whole season and see your awards – trophies, medals... or nothing!
- Subject to availability, one new online event will be made available each month with a new location, new flight program and new population.
- During competitions the airfield will be filled with airshow crowds - people, tents, booths, cars, display aircraft and much more. You can even hear the crowd noise!
- Fly a Display routine for the airshow crowd, in any aircraft you choose - show them just how well you can handle an airliner!
- Airshow Pilot includes a basic BAe Hawk model (using the default Learjet 45 panel) in an aerobatic paint scheme which can be flown on its own or in several different formations.
descriptionAirshow Pilot is all about accurate, precision flying at air shows, whether you’re in an aerobatic Extra, a passenger airliner or a Hawk fast jet trainer - or any aircraft that you have installed in FSX!Whether you want to perform Loops and Cuban Eights in a dedicated aerobatic aircraft or fly a display pass in an Airbus, Airshow Pilot will give you a whole new perspective on aircraft handling.
|Official Release Date||Dec 22, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...