Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 29.20 (55%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Faithful Recreation of Japan’s Electronics Mecca - Like a virtual tour of Tokyo’s Akihabara ward, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented
- Unique and Customizable Brawler-Style Combat - Anything can be a weapon, from baseball bats to comics to motherboards, and individual clothing items may be targeted, stripped and added to your own inventory
- Dual Audio with Japanese and English Voices - In addition to nearly 10,000 lines of newly recorded English voices, the original Japanese voices are a selectable option for those wanting a more authentic experience
- Satirical Story with Divergent Paths and Multiple Endings - Playing off common anime and video game tropes for social satire, the player’s choices determine how the story progresses, leading to one of many unique endings
- Modern Day Setting Enhances Gameplay Options and Adds Pop Culture Feel - The in-game smartphone is used to check email, read comments on “Pitter,” take side quests, catalog ad flyers, launch apps to identify the undead and much, much more
AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed tells the story of one such unfortunate soul: a young man named Nanashi who was lured into a trap by the promise of rare character goods and transformed into one of the walking undead. He, however, was spared the worst of his fate by the bloody kiss of a mysterious Synthister hunter named Shizuku. Together with the rest of his companions in an organization unofficially dubbed the “Akiba Freedom Fighters,” Nanashi and Shizuku must uncover the truth behind the Synthister plague and save Akiba from being overrun by violent, antisocial energy vampires.
And of course, the best way to fight vampires is to strip them down to their skivvies so they melt in the noonday sun…
|Official Release Date||Nov 25, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 23rd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - December 19th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 16th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - July 6th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 27th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 7th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 17th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 17th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 5th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 19th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 16th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 24th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 12nd!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, The Last of Us, Tearaway + MORE!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, Akiba's Trip: Undead&Undressed, Demon Gaze + MORE!
PS4 AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Really good game, fun and great graphics
Good game with tons of stuff to do and fun story. You should try it and take a trip to akihabara, but be careful with your answers at the very beginning or it will be a very short game.
As an example of its hilarious comedy theme, I died before I even got into the gameplay. Give it a try, at the beginning of the game, just refuse everything and they will kill you off in a hilarious way. Then after I started playing my second time, I enjoyed running around Akihabara strip. I now gotta strip all the vampires
If you like Akibahara and like stripping vampire like creatures to death, definitely buy this game!
Nice graphics and toy-box mode is nice, too!
I enjoy running around the streets of Akihabara as it reminds me fondly of my trip there. The interesting concept of stripping people is fun but it feels like there is something lacking and it feels boring at times. :S
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.