PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Aliens in the Attic
- The game gives a new perspective on the movie: the same story, but from the aliens’ perspective
- Four different characters to play with, each with their own unique abilities
- Switch between the four alien characters on the fly
- A big country house transformed into a battlefield, from the roof to the basement, from the attic to the venting system, from the living room to the garden
- 15 exciting levels in 4 different settings
- Fast-paced action, suitable for the whole family
descriptionThe gameplay in this platform game focuses on the viewpoint of the four funny Alien characters.
The Aliens’ thirst of conquest will lead them from their planet to Earth and their first point of call is the kids’ residence in Maine. The Aliens use weapons to mind control grown-ups and use them for their own gain. Their technology is ineffective against children however and they will need all their wit to take over the vacation home and finally, planet Earth.
|Official Release Date||Aug 04, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...