PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- All-new front end and broadcast quality game presentations
- Over 50 playable teams, including all 30 Major League
- 75 stadiums, each with active dugouts, jumbotrons, and real time scoreboards
- More than 1,000 players to choose from, including over 110 retired Legends of MLB and Negro Leagues, such as Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Satchel Page, and Josh Gibson
- Scenario mode where Derek Jeter introduces actual MLB footage to set-up in-game situations and recommendations
- Pick-up game mode that enables you to choose up sides with your favorite players in all new stadiums
- Panoramic Stadium Tour where Derek highlights all the interesting facts and features of each stadium
- Multimedia Section featuring live game footage of Jeter and other Major League stars
descriptionThe #1 baseball game just got better! Like Derek Jeter, All-Star Baseball 2004 is the game with all the tools. With the most realistic simulation ever, easier to play functionality, and the same all around skill set that makes Derek the leader and winner he is, ASB 2004 truly is the game with all the tools.
|Official Release Date||Feb 23, 2003|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...