PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for All Star Cheerleader 2
- Play increasingly challenging rhythm games with the wii as you compete with friends or on a team
- Learn new moves and choreograph your own routines to music
- Immerse yourself in the role of a cheerleader as you perform tasks to gain spirit and respect points
- Meet other cheerleaders at camp and perform workout and heath tasks to advance
- Customize the look of your character and team including face, hair, make-up and outfits
- Play an adventure starting with your first day at world-renowned Camp Sprit cheer camp. Compete against other squads and show them a thing or two about spirit!
descriptionIn All Star Cheerleader 2, 14 exotic locations from around the world will serve as the backdrop for global cheer competitions. No longer a newbie, you will start out as the captain of the Tiger Squad, leading the team to victory by utilizing an all-new diverse move set that includes real-world aerial stunts, tumbling, formation changes and advanced moves on the Wii Balance Board accessory. Moves can be executed by using two Wii Remotes, allowing for greater mobility. You will select your squad members and then choose from more customization options including new makeup, hairstyle and uniforms. Because every routine needs a good beat first, All Star Cheerleader 2 will feature even more original cheer music. Combined with an upgraded routine editor featuring a music mixer, a choreography editor and the ability to challenge friends via Wii, All Star Cheerleader 2 will allow you to live the ultimate cheer experience. Tony G, world renowned cheer choreographer best known for his work on the Bring it On movies, will once again serve as chief consultant for the title.
|Official Release Date||Nov 06, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...