- While adhering to the fundamentals that made the Anno franchise a success, the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics, architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, players will be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never been seen in prior Anno games
- Face the current world challenges to positively shape the world of tomorrow. Choose either an industrial and efficient course by joining the Tycoons or a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly direction by siding with the Ecos
- Decisions will have an impact on the environment, the architectural look of their world, and the needs of populations
- The depths of the sea in the sky are waiting to be discovered. Take advantage of the transport systems of the future and develop a powerful economy
- Smuggle wares between harbors without being detected by the coastal patrols or forge alliances with powerful figures to expand your influence
2070. Our world has changed. The sea’s rising level has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.
The latest in the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges, where you will need to master resources, diplomacy and trade in the most comprehensive economic management system seen yet in the Anno series.
Build your society of the future, colonize islands and create sprawling megacities with multitudes of buildings, vehicles and resources to manage. Engineer new production chains such as Robot Factories, Oil Refineries and Diamond Mines and trade with a variety of goods and commodities.
Complete Edition includes:
-Unlocked DLC COntent
To unlock and download the extra content please follow the steps below:
1. Enter the main menu of the game.
2. Click on your player avatar to the top left to enter the profile data menu
3. In the profile data menu, click the "Rewards" tab
4. Click the "Redeem code" button to the bottom right
5. A pop-up screen will appear: please enter your activation code
6. The game will ask for a restart to receive and download the Deep Ocean data via the Autopatcher.
Suggested Link: Patch
|Official Release Date||Nov 16, 2011|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|