PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition)
PQubeCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition)
- Enter Weiss, the main character in Arcana Heart 3; Eko, a young girl who can bring her drawings to life; and Scharlachrot, a mysterious figure lurking in the shadows with the power to summon chains from out of nowhere
- Pair your favorite character with one of the 23 available spirits for an incredible range of different fighting styles
- With an extensive arcade-style story mode, score attack mode, and training mode available, Arcana Heart 3 offers players a myriad of ways to sharpen and polish their fighting skills when not facing off against friends and rivals
- Simple mode is a new control scheme designed with beginning and casual fighting fans in mind. Unleash powerful attacks and extended combos without having to practice complicated input commands!
- Arcana Heart 3 online system was developed by Arc System Works, creators of the critically acclaimed BlazBlue games, a series known for its superior network code. In addition to online lobbies and ranked matches, Arcana Heart 3 also includes a comprehensive ranking system and online replays
descriptionChaos and disorder are threatening to rip apart the very fabric of Japanese society as planar rifts appear throughout the country. It is suspected that the Drexler Institute, the instigator of the Great War many years ago and creator of the Divine Celestial Weapon, is somehow involved.
In the midst of this confusion, a mysterious rumor arises, claiming the existence of wish-granting “Celestial Stones” within the chaotic planar rifts. As a result of these rumors, a number of individuals have converged on Japan in the hopes of obtaining one of these fabled stones – either to seal them away or to see for themselves if rumor is true. Each person has their own reasons for seeking these rare and valuable stones, and they won’t let anyone stand in their way, be they foe...or friend.
|Official Release Date||Aug 19, 2011|
|Product Measures||19.5cm x 14cm x 4cm|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...