PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Back to School
- More than 6,000 questions to choose from to test first through fifth grade knowledge
- Game includes two brand new game modes: Pop Quiz and Study Buddies
- Characters get a new look that embraces the Mii characters
- Contestants now have the chance to win a virtual $250,000 in two to four person multiplayer mode, including two vs. two team play
- Unlock new power-ups through Poq Quiz mini-games to advance faster in the game
descriptionBased on the popular Fox television show, the new Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader®? Back to School video game captures the essence of the show’s new, fast-paced format this season.
Up to three players can compete to test their first through fifth grade level knowledge with topics ranging from art to science and history.
To keep up with the pace and intensity of this year’s challenges, the latest installment of the game will include faster segments and funnier dialogue with game show host Jeff Foxworthy.
The game introduces new and unique platform specific features, gameplay enhancements and two brand new game modes.
|Official Release Date||Nov 02, 2010|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...