Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Arma III (Steam)
- ALTIS & STRATIS: Defeat your enemy on richly detailed battlefields – stretching over 290 km² of Mediterranean island terrain
- WEAPONS & VEHICLES: Master a wide range of 20+ vehicles, aircraft and ships; choose your gear, pick from 40+ weapons, customize your loadout
- SOLO & MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY: Be deployed in the open gameplay-driven campaign – or team up against your enemy in massive competitive and co-operative battles
- CONTENT CREATION: Design your own scenario with the powerful editor; create mods for others to play; join our creative community
- REAL VIRTUALITY 4.0 ENGINE: Navigate the battlefield with fluid new animations; feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX™-supported vehicles
descriptionExperience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3™ sends you to war.Starting with the successful Arma: Cold War Assault (originally titled Operation Flashpoint*: Cold War Crisis) in 2001, Arma 3 is the latest installment in Bohemia Interactive’s award-winning tactical military shooter series for PC. Set in a massive Mediterranean sandbox of over 290 km², featuring 40+ weapons and 20+ vehicles, Arma 3 provides an authentic, diverse and open combat experience - supported by a wide variety of singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay. Together with the brand new Real Virtuality™4 engine, limitless opportunities for content creation and a passionate community, the PC’s premier military simulation game series is back. Arma 3 – This Is War.Includes:ArmA 3 Game (steam activated)Printed MapPrinted mapPrinted Keyboard LayoutDigital MapsDigital SoundtrackDigital Tactical GuideArmA Cold War Assault Full Game
|Official Release Date||Sep 12, 2013|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...