PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Art of Murder: FBI Confidential (DVD-ROM)
- A dark and intriguing storyline filled with unexpected twists, extraordinary characters and tricky puzzles.
- Combinations of classic solutions with innovative game play such as the possibility of the heroine’s death.
- 20 characters, approximately 100 puzzles, 15 main locations with approximately 200 rendered views in total) and 5000 dialogue lines.
- Logical puzzles that don’t require exact sequence of actions to perform
- Detailed and varied pre-rendered scenes enriched with background animation – the graphics are designed by some of the best graphic artists and art directors in Poland.
- High quality film scenes and three-dimensional characters that move in a natural way and cast realistic shadows.
- Gripping and tense atmosphere created through the combination of the dark storyline, stunning graphics, original music and realistic sound effects.
- Magnifying glass icon which lights up areas of interest and helps provide less experienced adventure gamers provides a hint system. An additional hint system has been in-built into the game and can be activated by double clicking on Nicole.
- Items can be collected and stored in Nicole’s ‘pocket’ and used to solve puzzles and gather evidence. Interactive PDA allows Nicole to store text messages and use the telephone.
descriptionNew York has been shaken by a series of ritual murders. Wealthy people are Dying in mysterious circumstances. There seems to be no logical link between the victims. Murders are ommitted with a strange tool. A young rookie female FBI agent, Nicole Bonnet, is assigned to the case.What are the culprit's motives? What links the victims? What is this mysterious Murder tool? Why was such a young and inexperienced agent given the case? In her search for clues, Nicole Bonnet will visit the darkest corners of New York as well as the Archaeological capital of America - The Peruvian Cusco - and the Amazon Jungle.To solve the puzzle, the player will have to think logically, combine facts and act as an FBI agent would do in a real investigation.
|Official Release Date||Jul 29, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...