|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome
- Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests
- Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza
- Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions
- Devastate your enemies with poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine
- Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, youll never fight the same way twice
|Release Date||Nov 16, 2010|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
|Product Measures||21cm x 17.5cm x 20.5cm|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 192 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great story line. Love it.
It's a great game for the whole family. Controls are easy enough that my 3 year old son can play it well. The game is responsive and voice command is a fresh addition to the game's controls.
I like this kind of game, because I spend lots of time to finish the history and I have curiosity to finish asap.
The game quality is awesome! Very good dynamics, great grafics - warranty of fun!
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Collector's Edition)
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
Japan, NTSC J / Action
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.