Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Special Edition)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin's Order and all new weaponry including four flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES Discover the largest and most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate including: Loot underwater shipwrecks; Assassinate Templars in blossoming cities; Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles; Search for treasure in lost ruins; Escape to hidden coves
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship's improvements are critical to Edward's progression through the game. Attack and seamlessly board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew and embark on an epic and infamous adventure
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard, Calico Jack and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Piracy
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE Fight against or cooperate with your friends in the ruthless and acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters and fight to the death in exotic themed maps
As a Pirate it is your right to rule both land and seas! In the Carribean, Black Flag allows you to set sail in 1715, the Golden Age of Piracy, and plunder to your heart's content as the pirate captain Edward Kenway. Much like the previous installments in the franchise, the mixture of action and history grabs the player, drops a sword and pistol into their hand, and crowns you the Assassin in a strange new world. Sail the seven seas, and engage in massive naval battles for your life and gold. With 50 different locations to explore, each new one will fully immerse the player in a world both inspired and afraid by the piracy of the time. The title being based largely at sea means that your ship is just as important as you are, and Ubisoft have opened up the option to customize and upgrade your ship to be your very own war machine. As you explore you will come across hidden treasures, very rare animals to hunt, and even underwater wrecks.
|Official Release Date||Nov 21, 2013|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game very enjoyable.
very nice game
But good price only on Play-asia.
Story line is light and very unlike the AC franchise but it's a very welcomed change in mood for me. You are more into being a pirate and plundering other ships than actually doing assassin's work.
Graphics is super gorgeous. There are too much details in the environment and especially on the characters themselves.
Gameplay is smoother than AC3 and has much lesser bugs. Lots of challenges and sidequests to complete to keep you a happy pirate.
El juego llega en perfecto estado y viene totalmente en españo.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.