- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel® Core desktop processors.
- Dual DDR4 3733 (OC) support.
- Best gaming performance – 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, 2nd-generation T-Topology and OC design
- Best gaming audio – reinvented SupremeFX 2015 with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
- Best gaming networking – best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technology.
- Best gaming protection – carefully-selected premium components to ensure maximum durability.
- ROG gives you more – more gaming-oriented utilities, all free!
The Maximus VIII Gene Micro ATX Motherboard from ASUS comes with an LGA1151 socket and an Intel Z170 chipset to support 6th-generation Intel processors. It has four DIMM slots that allow you to install up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM. ASUS also provides you with the tools that overclock these RAM modules up to 3800 MHz and load up your favorite apps to them for quicker access. To fully utilize SSDs above 500 MB/s, it offers an M.2 and two SATA Express connectors that run on the PCI Express lanes. Furthermore, you can use integrated Intel HD graphics and the motherboard's DisplayPort and HDMI ports for visuals or install up to two optional dedicated graphics cards.
|Official Release Date||Aug 05, 2015|
|Catalog No.||MAXIMUS VIII GENE|
|Product Measures||24.4cm x 24.4cm x 8cm|