- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Dual DDR4 4133(OC) support.
- Best gaming performance – Impact Power III, 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, Pro Clock, second-generation T-Topology
- Best gaming audio – champion-level SupremeFX Impact III audio card with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
- Best gaming networking – Best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- Best gaming connectivity —2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO , NVMe U.2 and USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C for extreme-speed transfers and total compatibility.
- Best gaming protection – Carefully-selected premium components for maximum durability.
The ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VIII Impact Mini-ITX Motherboard delivers features found on larger motherboards in a small form-factor design. It packs SupremeFX Impact III audio technologies that immerse you in sounds as well as Impact Power III, which offers precise and stable overclocking capabilities for your components. To support high-end components, it comes with an LGA 1151 socket and a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot along with two DDR4 memory slots. In addition, it has internal M.2 and U.2 connectors that utilize the PCI express lanes to support faster PCIe-based SSDs.
ASUS has outfitted this motherboard with four SATA connectors that connect to storage and optical drives. For external devices, two USB 3.1 ports are built into the back panel and transfer data at a rate of 10 Gb/s. One of these USB 3.1 ports is built with a type-C form factor so you can always plug a Type-C cable in the first try. In addition to the USB 3.1 ports, the back panel offers an HDMI, optical S/PDIF, and Gigabit LAN along with four USB 3.0 and three audio ports. Other notable features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 technologies.
|Official Release Date||Oct 12, 2015|
|Catalog No.||MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT|
|Product Measures||17cm x 17cm x 6cm|