- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Analog-Out: 3x 3.5mm audio jack (Multichannel 5.1)
- Digital-Out: 1x S/PDIF (Toslink)
- Analog-In: 1x 3.5mm audio jack (Line-In)
- Specials: Dolby Headphone
- Channels: 6 (5.1)
- Resolution: 24bit
- Headphone amplifier: Extra bass punches and sound details
- Dolby Home Theater: Complete Hi-Fi enjoyment
- GX2.5: for the most immersive in-game experiences
- Hi-Fi class audio: Powered by exclusive Hyper Grounding technology
Optimized for immersive gaming action through precision audio
The Xonar DGX audio card combines Dolby® Headphone 5.1 high definition surround with the ASUS-exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine and an on-board headphone amplifier. These result in accurate and deep audio that brings every nuance and sound across fully, making the new Xonar DGX 5.1 an ideal audio card for gamers who want to remain totally aware of their play environments.
|Official Release Date||Jun 11, 2012|
|Catalog No.||XONAR DGX|
2017 Limited Edition Electronics Clearance Sale is Finally Here!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 17th!
iPads™ & Computer Components - Ultra New, Ultra Nice