- Sampling rate: 192kHz
- Analog-Out: 1x 6.3mm audio jack, 2x RCA
- Digital-Out: 1x RCA
- Analog-In: 1x 6.3mm audio jack (Line-In)
- Specials: Dolby digital Live, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Virtual Speaker, Dolby Pro Logic II, OP-AMP
- Channels: 2 (2.0/Stereo)
- Resolution: 24bit
- Industry-leading 124dB SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) audio quality inherited from the revolutionary and widely-acclaimed Xonar Essence ST/STX
- Ultra-low jitter with premium TCXO clock source
- Clean and consistent power supply thanks to high-fidelity low-dropout (LDO) regulators and WIMA® capacitors for uncompromising sound
- Top-notch headphone amplifier supports up to 600ohm-headphone impedance with additional gain for in-ear monitors (IEMs)
- Exclusive op-amp swap kit includes three op-amps and tool for easy tone tuning Celebrated MUSES op-amps deliver true-to-life musicality
Keeping the audiophile spirit and philosophy alive
Four years after the debut of Essence STX — the long-term holder of the number-one position in Head-Fi's Sound Cards segment, as voted by highly-satisfied users globally — ASUS remains committed to delivering ever better high-end sound cards to delight the most demanding audiophiles. Drawing on years of experience in developing Essence One, Essence STU and Essence III, Essence STX II delivers meticulous design, quintessential performance and profound musicality — elements that shape the spirit of the whole Essence Hi-Fi series.
|Official Release Date||Mar 14, 2014|
|Catalog No.||ESSENCE STX II|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This audio card sounds great and works as intended.
Arrived in perfect condition and functions as intended. Took a while to get here, but what can I really expect shipping from Singapore to the US
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.