Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Audio-Technica ATH-M30X (Black)
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
3.5mm audio jack
6.3mm audio jack
descriptionPure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 1,300 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 96 dB
Impedance: 47 ohms
Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
|Official Release Date||Feb 03, 2014|
|Product Measures||28.96cm x 25.4cm x 10.41cm|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...