Bestsellers | Recently Added | Components | Drives & Storage | Memory Cards | Computers & Peripherals | Networking
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Audio-Technica ATH-M40X (Black)
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
3.5mm audio jack
6.3mm audio jack
descriptionPure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
Frequency Response: 15 - 24,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 98 dB
Impedance: 35 ohms
Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable
Accessories: Included Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
|Official Release Date||Feb 03, 2014|
|Product Measures||28.96cm x 25.4cm x 10.41cm|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...