PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Balls of Fury
- Play as 10 characters from the movie including Master Feng (Christopher Walken) and Randy Daytona (Dan Fogler)
- Play in 6 different ping-pong venues from the film including Feng's Tournament Room and Master Wong's Training School
- Each character has a unique power shot and power serve
- All levels controlled by Wii Remote™ action (swing the remote just like you would swing a ping-pong paddle)
- Compete for over 10 trophies to unlock levels and characters
- Each character has a unique taunt and celebratory move
- Features original high-energy 1980s-style rock soundtrack
- Bonus features include the "Ball of Fury" theatrical trailer
- Play against a friend in multiplayer mode to find the true ping pong champion!
descriptionIn the unsanctioned, underground and unhinged world of extreme Ping-Pong, the competition is brutal and the stakes are deadly. Down-and-out former professional Ping-Pong phenom Randy Daytona is sucked into this maelstrom when FBI Agent Rodriguez recruits him for a secret mission. Randy is determined to bounce back and recapture his former glory, and to smoke out his father’s killer – one of the FBI’s Most Wanted, arch-fiend Feng. Balls of Fury™, the hit movie starring Christopher Walken, is now an action-packed ping pong game for the Nintendo Wii™ system! In Balls of Fury™, you actually play table tennis using the Wii Remote™. You will need to keep up with the ball as the pace gets faster and the opponents get tougher! There are many fun ways to play Balls of Fury™ including Exhibition mode, Arcade mode, and Story mode.
|Official Release Date||Oct 05, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...