PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Barbarian
- Ten different characters each with their own massive storyline and quest
- Ten huge multi-level fighting arenas
- 300 different story branches
- RPG Character upgrade system depending on experience earned
- Upgradable attacks and magic combos
- Interactive environment: Almost every object appearing on screen can be picked up (depending on your lifting ability), thrown or used as a weapon (including other characters)
- Additional mini-quests with new fighting rules
- Sophisticated tutorial
descriptionSince the dawn of man, wars have ravaged the earth - and amidst them are warriors survived by the strength of their blades, the rage of animals and the blood of thousands. They stand fearless before the world - but with great power comes the threat of even greater enemies - the call to battle beckons for eternity, and to this they must answer - for they are - BARBARIANS!
|Official Release Date||Jun 27, 2002|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...