PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Batman Begins
- Intense intimidation Stalk and terrorize enemies or strike from above to pick off prey one by one
- Interactive environments Scale buildings and soar between rooftops. Trigger explosions and unleash the insane inmates of Arkham Asylum
- Cinematic combat Mixed Martial Arts combat and devastating finishing moves developed exclusively for the movie are faithfully recreated in the game with the assistance of the film’s stunt coordinator
- Bat utility belt Delve deep into the ultimate arsenal of high-tech crime fighting gadgets, including the Batgrapple, Batarang, Optic Cables, and Lock Picks
- Gotham City Go deep inside the Batman universe, experiencing the origins of the Dark Knight as both Bruce Wayne and his alter-ego Batman, from the storied halls of Wayne Manor to the twisted halls of Arkham Asylum
- Batmobile Tear up the streets and rooftops of Gotham in the Batmobile. Fight crime in multiple levels of lightning-fast, no-holds-barred vehicular combat
- Epic Story Featuring a game script by JT Petty, the acclaimed writer of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®! Go even further into the universe masterfully depicted in Christopher Nolan’s film
- All-star cast Featuring the voice and likeness of Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne/Batman), Michael Caine (Alfred Pennyworth), Liam Neeson (Henri Ducard), Katie Holmes (Rachel Dawes), Cillian Murphy (Dr. Jonathan Crane), Tom Wilkinson (Carmine Falcone), and Morgan Freeman (Lucius Fox), all reprising their roles from the film
descriptionPlunge into Gotham's criminal underworld as the legendary Dark Knight in Batman Begins™. Tear up the streets and rooftops in the Batmobile. Use fear, intellect, and an array of high-tech gadgets to fight the sinister forces threatening the city.From the halls of Arkham Asylum to the alleys of Gotham City to an ancient monastery high in the Himalayas, embrace the darkness in this thrilling interactive companion to director Christopher Nolan's gritty reinvention of the Dark Knight.
|Official Release Date||Jun 14, 2005|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...