|connexion connect (beta) Créer un compte||mon panier||Aide|
Cliquez ici pour voir la liste complète
- Need for Speed Rivals (Chinese & English Version)
US$ 21.011 d, 07:21:28
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Chinese)
US$ 20.011 d, 07:21:28
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Prestige Edition)
US$ 161.192 d, 19:43:48
- Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle (Kinect Sports & Kinect Adventures Games)
US$ 286.003 d, 03:59:31
- Ride to Hell: Retribution
US$ 23.004 d, 11:39:44
- Be familiar with the Gachi button, by timing your opponents attacks and pressing the gachi button in time, you can guard yourself from combo attacks.
- By combining the direction pad and the gachi button presses, launch combo attacks against your opponents.
- Launch skills and special character attacks at the expense of your MP gage
- Press onto your attack button without releasing it to charge up your attacks, the longer you charge, the more powerful your attacks are.
- When you are at a close range to your opponents, you can pick them up and throw them into the air. When you are caught by your opponents, on the other hand, make use of your timing and gachi button to escape from their grips.
- Catch yourself by timing your gatchi button presses when your opponents threw you into the air.
|Date de sortie||Jun, 12. 2008|
|Genre||Beat 'em up|
|Note moyenne des commentaires:||
||(4.5 sur 5)|
|Nombre de votes:||3|
Voici le(s) 5 dernier(s) commentaire(s) selectionné(s) sur un total de 8. Notez que les opinions émises dans les commentaires de nos clients ne reflètent pas necéssairement celles de l'équipe de Play-Asia.com.
Not what I expected from Arc System works
You know what's best? Is that it feels like an old Neo-Geo game, and that's a good thing! Arc System Works is not trying to make Blazblue or Guilty Gear here, they already have their audience for that. This is a whole different animal and one that hearkens back to the heyday of fighting. Simple and elegant. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!
First of all, I dig japanese games. I do. In a way, I kinda love this game for its artwork. However, you don't really buy a game solely because of its artwork alone. And I learnt this the hard way.
Unlike guilty gears, this one is not enjoyable to play. The cast is limited to few pretty generic characters. Arc's story line was never that good to begin with, but this one is a real snooze fest. And shamefully, until now I haven't been able to perform the combos successfully.
Not recommended even if you have extra cash on your hand. There are better arcade games out there that is worth your hard-earned money.
this is a 2d fighter with 3d graphics.It looks really good and is really well presented it reminded me alot of power stone how ever the game play is more like the one on one beatemups like streetfighter.Anyone who has played arc systems other games like guilty gear and enjoyed them may not like this.Where alot of there games are really combo based this is not its really stripping gameplay down to a more basic level juggles and combos are far more limited.
In the end i enjoyed it but got bored fairly quickly i really go for more combo heavy games
Les marques citées sur nos pages appartiennent à leur(s) propriétaire(s) respectif(s). Si vous souhaitez nous faire part d’une remarque concernant les copyrights, merci de nous contacter. La marque Play Asia et son logo sont la propriété de Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.