PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Battle vs Chess
TopWare InteractiveCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Battle vs Chess
- Multiple richly crafted army sets combined with six different gameboard envi-ronments introduce an unheard of visual complexity
- Utilizing the famous Fritz11! chess software program, equipped with 10 distinct levels of difficulty, participants of all skill levels are provided with an appropri-ate degree of challenge
- The state of the art 3D graphics engine powers the breath taking visuals through the incorporation of HDR and particle effects
- Cinematic animated sequences pull players into the action of the game
- The innovative fusion of professional chess software and action oriented fighting simulations result in a strategic action experience unlike anything before
descriptionChess - the unrivaled champion of strategy games has been attracting players of all ages for countless centuries. Battle vs. Chess takes up the mission of adapting the time honoured classic for the 21st century, seeking to breathe new life into the boardgame without abandoning the essential concepts that have made it so timeless. The game is based on the simple yet ingenious concept of creating a fusion between professional chess software and upbeat, combat oriented game mechanics, complete with richly animated game pieces.
|Official Release Date||May 11, 2011|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...