- Story Mode - Battleborn's Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer, and is even better when it's played cooperatively with friends both splitscreen and online
- Multiplayer - Battleborn's team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes: Incursion, Devastation, and Meltdown
- Persistent Progress System - All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn's Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank
- Battleborn Heroes - Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers
- Helix System - Battleborn's accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero's unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match
Honoring the award-winning and action-filled excitement brought to us by “Borderlands”, 2k Games and Gearbox proudly presents Battleborn.
Battleborn is a fantasy world in an intergalactic battle where numerous beings desire to grasp the last remaining star on the collapsing cosmos.
A chosen few collaborate and disregard their differences as they defend the last star from beings with less than stellar intentions. Gather friends and comrades as the last star of a dying universe of Battleborn seek guardians to protect against a ravaging horde of monsters and unknown species. Battleborn is a fantasy first-person shooting co-operative experience that features bundles of elements from previous generations.
Different races are destined to fight together as various species with different motives such as political dominance, accelerating the end or just struggling for survival in the dying universe of Battleborn.
Each unique warrior features variety of distinct shooting abilities, skills and powers in the field fitting for any given role on the party. Players can choose from a roster of unique and powerful hero shooters with exceptional skills and capabilities in the battlefield.
Battleborn features tons of gameplay modes that showcase individual talents such as the fast paced PvP Incursion Mode.
|Official Release Date||May 03, 2016|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Simple yet fun game. Many characters to unlock and play as. Some stages are short and non memorable.
If you liked borderlands, you'll find similar humor and gameplay to warm you into a first person MOBA genre. Lot of room for improvement and the game is definitely focused with expectation you'll play coop with friends.
I really enjoyed the Borderland series, so this game was in my radar for a while. When it was revealed that it would be a MOBA I kinda lost hope, but decided to give it a shot anyway. Now I really enjoyed it, more than I ever expected
got it at a pretty awesome price as well since the game was just released not too long ago. would be much better if they focus on making a long story mode instead of focusing on the multiplayer mode.
While this isn't my favortie game the price was right. I only bought it for the story mode which can be solo'd or played with a team. The mechanics work well and the characters are diverse and have their own styles of play. I'd reccomend the game and play-asia to friends.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.