PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Battlefield 2: Complete Collection (DVD-ROM)
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- First-ever attempted invasion of America -- all-out war comes to American soil
- 3 new maps - Operation Harvest, Midnight Sun, Operation Road Rage
- 6 new vehicles 1 new award - American Theater Special Service Ribbon
- Head online for award-winning Battlefield franchise multiplayer action with up to 64 players.
- Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle (16, 32, or 64), for an intense experience every time.
- Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces. Enhanced squad structure includes VOIP commands and team stat tracking.
- Earn medals, ribbons, unlockable weapons, and other items as you rise through the ranks from lowly Private to General.
descriptionLock and load, soldier! The Battlefield 2 Complete Collection puts you on the frontlines of 21st century combat. There's a war going on and you've been dropped into the middle of it. Use the bleeding edge of military technology as you fight for one of the three military superpowers - the US, the Chinese or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Survive in frenzied close-quarters combat in the world's most dangerous hot spots. Hit the enemy on their home turf and unleash the world's deadliest military forces, using their fury and high-tech arsenal to survive -- then complete your mission and get home alive. Features Battlefield 2, the Special Forces expansion pack and two boosters.
|Official Release Date||Mar 23, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...