Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Battlefield 3: Aftermath (Origin)
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 16.00 (94%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Battlefield 3: Aftermath (Origin)
- *Requires Battlefield 3 to play!*
- Four new maps including Epicenter and Markaz Monolith that introduces a fresh, destructive take on urban combat
- Three new vehicles modified to showcase ingenuity and firepower
- New Scavenger game mode, an objective based Conquest mode where lost soldiers armed only with a pistol must search the environment to find more powerful weapons and increasing their chance for survival
- Deliver death in silence with the all new crossbow
- Ten new Assignments
- Ten new dog tags
- Five new Achievements/Trophies
descriptionRise from the ashes, rebuild your forces and bring down the enemy in Battlefield 3: Aftermath. Set in the shattered districts, streets and villages of a post-earthquake Iran, Battlefield 3: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation. With operational capacity severely compromised, players will fight through the dust and rubble in a vertical and horizontal urban combat setting. In Battlefield 3: Aftermath, players will have additional support in the form of heavily modified troop transport and civilian vehicles adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy. Also making its debut in Battlefield 3: Aftermath is the deadly crossbow, a new weapon to help deliver silent kills on the battlefield.
|Original Name||戰地風雲3：戰後餘生; (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Dec 14, 2012|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...