- Battlefield Multiplayer - In multiplayer, the world is simple. You're on one side of the law or the other -- a baton or bat, stun gun or rifle, armored police truck or transport vehicle. But either way, teamwork is going to be essential if you're going to want to pull off that perfect heist or big time bust in this new take on Battlefield multiplayer
- Visceral Single Player - Right and wrong isn't always that clear. With a fresh new style inspired by from the most popular crime dramas seen on television today, Battlefield Hardline's gritty story will take you through so many twists and turns, you won't be able to wait until the next episode
- Downtown Destruction - Rain havoc! The world may be modern and sexy, but like the saying goes, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Blow open bank vaults, destroy car dealerships, shoot out an underground grow lab -- whatever it takes to getaway from the cops or to make that bust
- Gadgets and Guns - In today's war, the toys are almost as important as your crew. Criminals are armed with sawed-off shotguns, ziplines and grappling hooks, while the cops have tasers, tear gas and riot shields
- Vehicular Mayhem - Is it rides you like? Don't worry, we got you covered. You can hop in everything from powerful muscle cars, sleek bikes or even give your whole crew a lift in transport or armored trucks. And don't worry, this is still Battlefield, you'll have plenty of machines to fly
A New Playground in the Battlefield Series:
Successful Battlefield series comes back to the limelight with a fresh take on gaming action in Battlefield Hardline! This first person shooter game developed by Visceral Games in collaboration with EA Digital Illusions features police and “war on crime “ kind of theme rather than military backgrounds the series had been well known for. Boasting impressive gameplay, high grade weapons and emotionally charged storyline, Battlefield Hardline is the newest playground game enthusiasts are sure to enjoy!
Cops, Heists and a Lot of Chasing!:
Play in a cross-country chase with settings reminiscent of a modern television crime drama as a young detective named Nick Mendoza and carry out his quest as he seek vengeance to once trusted allies. Transverse an immersive destructible openworld and take down enemies before they could execute their missions of destructions. High grade weapons and vehicles are at both parties (police and criminals) disposal as well as tasers and handcuffs for the Special Response Units. The game also features game modes namely: Heist - in which criminals try to break packages out of armoured vehicles and bring it to extraction points; Blood Money- a race between factions to retrieve money from open crates; Hotwire Mode- hot iconic chase between police and criminals; And Rescue- in which police and SWAT race against time to save hostages from criminals.
|Original Name||戰地風雲: 強硬路線 (中文版)|
|Official Release Date||Mar 17, 2015|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good game with action shooting
De todos BF,esse é mais simples,não tem muito veiculos,os gráficos sao bons.
A jogabilidade é boa,da pra se divertir bem.
A tematica desse jogo não é guerra,por isso algumas não gostam,mas o jogo é bom sim.
O que eu espero de verdade é a sequencia de um battlefield bad company 2 com aqueles cenários destrutivos,bom não custa sonhar.
This game just use the battlefield name and the genre is so what out of topic.
how can a Cops vs Robber game can ride on battlefield name.
the multiplayer is just the worst . Only 10 maps and you are done. Game is quite easy and AI in single player are so stupid.
you should try to believe. Not so average and it did push out too early.i recommend battlefield 4 expansion pack rather than this cause this can get even worst.
If you are a fan of BTF you should get it,
but if you likely other series. you will not miss it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.